・conditionals

 23.01.21
Intro conversation:
    On my way home,
    At service stations, you can buy fresh produce(u).
    The staff(collective n) are friendly.
    I was able to(ability) save money by cooking by myself when I was in the U.S.
    When you go shopping, do you take your own bag?
    Don't forget to bring your workbook.
    An employee from that company was interviewed on TV. 

Conditionals:
    Had I not experienced it myself, I couldn't imagine how challenging it is for students to stay focused on study online.
    Given the increase in ---, it's easier to ---.
    Provided that you follow this advice, you'll ---.
    It would be better if we could speak English more often.
    I would also like to say that ---.
    It would be advisable to take an earlier train next time.
    It might even be possible to ---.
    I'll see her tonight unless she is busy.

What I need to explain:
    残酷な歴史上の人物
    punctualityの弊害
    お酒に合う食べ物